- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 package (12 oz) hash browns, frozen
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 8 oz ham
- 4 large egg
- 2 cup pineapple
- Dice onion and pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chopped veggies, potatoes, paprika and 1/8 tsp of each salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Reduce heat and, while keeping in an even layer in the skillet, cook for 3 minutes without stirring. Add chopped ham; cook without stirring for another 3 minutes. Remove from heat and cover.
- Coat another skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Crack eggs into skillet without breaking yolks. Season with remaining salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and cook for 2 minutes. Yolks with be a softer-set; if you desire them to be more solid, simply flip them over.
- Top each serving of potatoes with an egg, and serve with pineapple on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie