- 8 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 slice (1 oz) cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 medium kiwi
- 1 medium orange
- 4 ounce pretzel sticks or twists
- 16 wooden skewers
- Roll slices of ham and then cut into thirds. Roll cheese and do the same. Skewer in alternating fashion along with tomatoes.
- Cut kiwi and oranges into large chunks and skewer them as well.
- Serve skewers along with pretzels.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie