- 4 slice, medium whole wheat baguette
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 3 medium carrot
- 3 stalk celery
- 4 medium kiwi
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Slice the baguette into 1/2 inch slices. Place on a baking sheet.
- Cut each slice of turkey into squares that will fit the bread slices. Add to the bread, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Place in oven and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly. Watch closely so they don’t burn!
- Slice tomatoes in half and place 1-2 on each crisper. You can put the tomatoes on before baking if you want them to cook down a bit.
- Serve with veggie sticks and sliced kiwi on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie