- 2 teaspoon honey mustard dressing
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 4 medium bagel, wheat
- 8 slice ham, deli sliced
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 cup watermelon
- Set oven to Broil.
- In a small bowl, mix together honey mustard and mayo.
- Place bottom halves of bagels onto ungreased cookie sheet. Spread mayo mixture onto each.
- Top each with 2 slices of ham and 1/4 slice of cheese.
- Broil 4-6 inches from heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Meanwhile, slice tomato and cucumber.
- Once cheese is melted, top each with some tomato and cucumber slices, then the top half of the bagel.
- Serve with extra cucumber slices and watermelon on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie