This Halloween Pasta Lunch is as healthy as it is cute! If you need to keep your Halloween meal simple, look no further. Your little ghouls will gobble this up.
- 8 ounce penne pasta, dry
- 4 medium carrot
- 4 ounce colby-jack cheese
- 1/4 cup black olives, canned
- 2 tablespoon Italian dressing, low fat
- 2 medium cucumber
- Slice cucumbers. Using a paring knife or mini food cutters, cut some of the cucumber slices into jack-o-lantern faces.
- Cook pasta as directed on package, then drain and cool to room temperature.
- Shred or chop carrots, cut cheese into cubes, and slice olives if desired.
- Toss all ingredients (except cucumbers), into a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.