This Halloween Pasta Lunch is as healthy as it is cute! If you need to keep your Halloween meal simple, look no further. Your little ghouls will gobble this up.
- 8 ounce penne pasta, dry
- 4 medium carrot
- 4 ounce colby-jack cheese
- 1/4 cup black olives, canned
- 2 tablespoon Italian dressing, low fat
- 2 medium cucumber
- Slice cucumbers. Using a paring knife or mini food cutters, cut some of the cucumber slices into jack-o-lantern faces.
- Cook pasta as directed on package, then drain and cool to room temperature.
- Shred or chop carrots, cut cheese into cubes, and slice olives if desired.
- Toss all ingredients (except cucumbers), into a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie