- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 tbsp peanut butter, all-natural
- 2 medium (7″ to 7-7/8″ long) banana
- 1 spray , about 1/3 second (1 NLEA serving) cooking spray
- 1/2 bunch broccoli
- 1 head medium (5-6″ dia.) cauliflower
- Spread peanut butter onto each slice of bread. Layer with sliced bananas. Place sandwiches onto a sandwich press or in a medium sized skillet that has been preheated and spayed with cooking spray. Cook until both sides of sandwich become golden.
- Serve with bite-sized pieces of cauliflower and broccoli.
Calories: 325kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 395mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 15g