Grilled Pork & PearsPrint Pin Rate
- 3 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- Combine Cajun spice (or Jerk seasoning may used), 1 tablespoon lime juice, and 1 tablespoon of oil in a medium bowl.
- Cut pork crosswise into 8 pieces. Using your hand, flatten each piece to 1/2-inch thickness. Add pork to spice mixture; toss well to coat.
- Cut pears in half lengthwise; discard center section. Brush flesh side of pear with 1/2 teaspoon oil.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Add pear halves, skin sides up, to pan; cook 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Combine sugar and next 3 ingredients (through salt) in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 4 minutes or until thickened. Stir in 1 tablespoon lime juice. Drizzle sauce over pork and pears.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie