- 1 pound chicken breast
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 3 medium tomato, red
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, balsamic
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup chives, fresh, chopped
- 6 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium avocado
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 2 cup grapes
- Heat sauté pan over medium-high.
- Add chicken, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper to a bowl; toss until chicken is fully coated.
- Add chicken to the hot skillet and cook each side for 5-6 minutes until center is no longer pink. Remove from heat and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Cut 1 tomato into quarters and toss into a blender with yogurt, vinegar, paprika, and remaining oil and salt. Process until smooth and then pour into a bowl. Stir in chives and set aside.
- Cut remaining tomatoes into 1-inch pieces and toss together in a mixing bowl along with chopped lettuce and diced avocado. Drain and rinse beans and add to salad; toss together with dressing.
- Serve salad topped with chicken and with grapes on the side.
Calories: 499kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 89mg | Sodium: 943mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 18g