- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 4 medium kiwi
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 medium orange
- 2 stalk celery
- 2 medium carrot
- 4 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- Preheat sandwich press. Place a slice of cheese between each of the 2 slices of bread to form a sandwich. Place them into the sandwich press and allow the cheese to melt. (If this is going to be a to-go lunch, still press so as to give the bread a nice golden color, but allow the cheese to cool before packing).
- Cut the fruit into smaller pieces and mix together. Peel the carrots; cut the carrots and celery into sticks.
- Place each of the lunch ingredients into a lunchbox separately; taking care to keep the sandwich dry.
Calories: 449kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 652mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 18g