Grilled Cheese and Apple SandwichPrint Pin Rate
- 2 medium apple
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 medium carrot
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- Slice apples as thinly as you can. Grate the mozzarella cheese.
- Spray a skillet or griddle with cooking spray. Lay one piece of bread in the hot skillet and top with thinly sliced apples, and 1/4 cup cheese. Top with second slice of bread.
- Grill both sides of the bread and allow cheese to melt. Repeat until you have made four sandwiches.
- Serve with carrot sticks and pepper slices.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie