- 1 1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 8 slice pickle
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 2 cup pineapple
- Preheat grill (inside or outside).
- Mix together beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika. Shape into 4 large patties (or if preferred, 5-6 smaller patties). Add to hot grill and cook each side for 4-5 minutes until no longer pink in the center. Remove from grill and set aside.
- Add buns to grill and cook for approximately 1 minute until both sides are toasted.
- Slice tomato, avocado, and bell pepper. Peel carrots and cut into sticks; peel and chop pineapple.
- Spread mayonnaise onto each bun. Add a hamburger to each and top with pickles, lettuce, tomato slices, and a few slices of avocado.
- Serve with carrot sticks, pepper slices, and pineapple chunks on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie