- 1 pound beef, ground, 95% lean
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 4 regular hamburger buns, whole wheat
- 1 1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 8 slice pickle
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 2 cup pineapple
- Preheat grill (inside or outside).
- Mix together beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika. Shape into 4 large patties (or if preferred, 5-6 smaller patties). Add to hot grill and cook each side for 4-5 minutes until no longer pink in the center. Remove from grill and set aside.
- Add buns to grill and cook for approximately 1 minute until both sides are toasted.
- Slice tomato, avocado, and bell pepper. Peel carrots and cut into sticks; peel and chop pineapple.
- Spread mayonnaise onto each bun. Add a hamburger to each and top with pickles, lettuce, tomato slices, and a few slices of avocado.
- Serve with carrot sticks, pepper slices, and pineapple chunks on the side.
Calories: 443kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 742mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 14g