- 2 stalk celery
- 1 3/4 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- Cut celery into sticks, chop broccoli into bite-sized pieces, and slice bell pepper and cucumber.
- Arrange on a platter and serve alongside dressing.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie