- 1 pound pork roast
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1 teaspoon dill weed, dried
- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 4 cup broccoli, florets
- Partially freeze 1 pound of pork. (This makes cutting it easier) Thinly slice across the grain into bite-sized strips. Set aside.
- Wrap pita halves in foil. Heat oven to 350 and put the pitas in for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and dill weed. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, spray a cold wok or skillet with nonstick spray coating; preheat over medium-high heat.
- Mince garlic. Add pork, garlic, and onion powder; stir-fry about 3 minutes or until meat is tender. Remove wok or skillet from heat. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Thinly slice the cucumber and tomatoes. Spread some of the yogurt mixture inside each warm pita half.
- Fill pita halves with meat mixture, cucumber slices, and tomato slices. Serve raw or steamed broccoli on the side.
Calories: 423kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 699mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 9g