- 8 ounce pasta, shapes
- 4 serving turkey pepperoni
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup black olives, canned
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Allow to cool completely while prepping remaining ingredients.
- Cut pepperoni into quarters, bell pepper into bite-sized pieces, cucumber into quarters and then into slices, olives in half, and cheese into cubes.
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl; add dressing and toss to coat evenly. Chill or serve at room temperature.
- Serve with grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie