- 2 cup flour, whole wheat
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 2 cup milk
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 2 cup cherries
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and granola. (Break any large pieces of granola into smaller pieces.)
- In a separate bowl whisk together egg, egg white, milk and honey. Mix dry ingredients into the wet until just combined.
- Coat a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Drop batter by the 1/4 cup for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form; flip and cook until golden.
- Top with syrup and serve with cherries on the side.
Calories: 157kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 38mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 13g