- 3 1/2 cup oats, dry
- 1 cup almonds, sliced
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seed kernels
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 6 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Mix the oats, almonds, seeds and spices together in a large mixing bowl. Heat the butter and honey together in a small saucepan over low heat. Once the butter is melted, stir in the vanilla and salt.
- Pour the hot liquids over the dry ingredients and stir together.
- Spread mixture onto a cookie sheet in a single layer. Bake for 60-70 minutes.
- Let cool completely, then store in air-tight container. Serve with fruit (we topped ours with bananas!)
Calories: 366kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 102mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 12g