- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Mix the oats, almonds, seeds and spices together in a large mixing bowl. Heat the butter and honey together in a small saucepan over low heat. Once the butter is melted, stir in the vanilla and salt.
- Pour the hot liquids over the dry ingredients and stir together.
- Spread mixture onto a cookie sheet in a single layer. Bake for 60-70 minutes.
- Let cool completely, then store in air-tight container. Serve with fruit (we topped ours with bananas!)
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie