- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 1/2 cup, chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup oats, dry
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed, ground
- 1/4 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- Line an 8X8 baking dish with parchment paper. (No parchment paper? No problem. Simply grease with cooking spray or butter.)
- In a microwave-safe dish heat almond butter, honey, and maple syrup for 1 minute to soften. Add to a large mixing bowl along with remaining ingredients (through salt); stir well.
- Press into prepared baking dish and place in refrigerator for 1 hour. Cut into 6-8 bars once firm.
- Serve each bar with a small dish of yogurt.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie