- 3 cup oats, dry
- 1 cup, slivered ALMONDS
- 1 cup, halves and whole Cashews
- 3/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup, whole flaxseed, ground
- 2 oz chia seeds
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, pure
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3 cup cranberries, dried
- Preheat oven 250 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the oats, nuts, coconut, brown sugar. Separately mix syrup, oil, salt. Then combine both mixtures together.
- Pour onto baking sheet, 2 small, or one large. Cook for 1 hour 15 minutes, stir every 15 minutes to achieve an even golden brown. Remove from oven, and toss in a bowl with the cranberries. Store in an airtight container until ready to eat.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie