- 4 large egg
- 2/3 cup Milk, Low fat 1%
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp, ground flaxseed, ground
- 1 spray , about 1/3 second (1 NLEA serving) cooking spray
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- Beat eggs, milk and cinnamon in a glass bowl. Sprinkle in flax and mix.
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat the skillet on medium heat. Dip bread one at a time into egg mixture, place in heated skillet, cook until brown on both sides. Place each slice of French toast in a bowl covered loosely with a paper towel until ready to serve.
- Place frozen blueberries in a microwave safe bowl. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until berries are soft and warm. Spread berries over french toast.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie