- 5 cracker (2-1/2″ square) graham crackers
- 1/8 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 2 medium banana
- 1 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- Layer four graham cracker squares each with 1 tablespoon peanut butter, a few slices of banana (peanut butter will act as glue),and a dollop of yogurt. Crumble the remaining graham cracker square and sprinkle over the yogurt.
- Serve any extra ingredients on the side.
Calories: 161kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 101mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 13g