- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add juice, honey, oil, vanilla, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt to a medium sauce pan. Heat on low for 2-3 mins or until coconut oil and honey have melted nicely together.
- In a medium bowl, gently toss together oats, nuts, and seeds.
- Pour honey mixture over oats; stir thoroughly. Bake in a parchment lined baking dish for 30-40 minutes; stirring halfway through baking.
- Allow to cool, then mix in dried cranberries (and/or any other dried fruit you desire).
- Serve alone or with your favorite yogurt.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie