- 1 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix oats, almonds, walnuts, and flax seeds in one bowl.
- Mix all remaining ingredients (brown sugar through cranberries) in a second bowl. Combine the two until the sugars coat all the oats.
- Spread granola onto two cookie sheets (no spraying necessary). Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Stir ingredients, then return to oven for 15 mins, check often to be sure it doesn’t over bake or burn. Expect some darkening from the molasses.
- Top with Applesauce.
- Take out and allow to cool. Store in an airtight container. Leftover granola will be used for Thursday’s breakfast.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie