- 8 oz Ground turkey 93% lean, 7% fat, raw
- 2 oz Spaghetti
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp parsley, dried
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley, fresh
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 medium pear
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbles
- 1 cup slices cucumber
- Heat butter in medium pan, add ground turkey, salt, pepper, and dried herbs. Cook until meat is browned, no longer pink. Set aside covered.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta boils, heat olive oil, minced garlic, pinch of salt in a small saucepan. Allow garlic to become a bit golden, which will be approximately 3 minutes. Remove from heat!!
- Toss turkey with the drained pasta, drizzle with garlic infused olive oil. Sprinkle with parsley, serve immediately with a toss salad of sliced cherry tomatoes, diced pears, chopped cucumber and crumbled feta cheese. (bonus, add parmesan to the noodles- my kids loved it!)
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie