- 1 cup couscous, dry
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1 medium lime
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 3 cup spinach
- 2 cup strawberries
- Cook couscous as directed on package; set aside covered.
- Mince garlic, set aside. Melt the butter in a pan over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the shrimp. Cook for 2 minutes; flip, and add the garlic. Cook for 1 minute more before setting the shrimp aside.
- Add the chicken broth and juice from the lime to the pan. Deglaze it by scraping with a spatula and simmering for 2 minutes. Add shrimp and toss together. Remove from heat.
- Dice tomato and and to a bowl with the spinach; toss with your favorite dressing. Slice strawberries.
- Serve shrimp over couscous with spinach salad and strawberries on the side.
Calories: 357kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 198mg | Sodium: 165mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g