- 8 ounce ravioli, cheese, frozen
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread pecans on a rimmed baking sheet, and bake until lightly browned, 4-6 minutes. (in a time crunch? Don’t toast pecans!)
- Coursely chop pecans, thinly slice celery (save leaves as a garnish, optional), slice apple, halve grapes. Mix all ingredients together, (reserving 1 tablespoon olive oil for ravioli) set aside until ravioli is ready to serve. For the ravioli, prepare as directed on the package.
- Slice tomatoes in half. Heat a medium sized skillet, add 1-2 tablespoons olive oil, and sauté tomatoes until skins just barely start to wrinkle. Add 1-2 tablespoons tomato sauce, heat for 1 minute longer. Toss with ravioli to coat. Use remaining tomato sauce as individually desired.
- Serve warm, with fruit salad on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie