- 2 medium apple
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 3/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 4 regular English muffin, wheat
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 2 cup pineapple
- 2 cup, cubes cantaloupe
- Dice apples and celery.
- Mix apples, celery, and raisins in crunchy peanut butter and spread on toasted English muffins.
- Top with alfalfa sprouts (or lettuce).
- Serve with fruit.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie