- 2 cup strawberries
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 cup peaches, canned in own juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 170°F.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and mix until very smooth.
- Place parchment paper onto a large baking sheet and spread mixture evenly over top in a thin layer (you may use two baking sheets if needed). The mixture should be about 1/4-inch thick all around, including the edges–thinner edges will turn dry and crisp so try to make the mixture as even as possible!
- Bake for 6-8 hours or until no longer thick and sticky.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Cut into 8 strips, roll up, and enjoy!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie