- 1 standard pie crust, frozen
- 1 medium kiwi
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup strawberries
- Set frozen pie crust out to thaw (or make your own!). Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Press sections of thawed crust into mini tart shells or muffin cups.
- Bake about 15 minutes until the crust begins to brown; set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, chop the fruit into small pieces.
- Fill each crust with fruit, and enjoy!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie