- 1/2 medium pear
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1 medium kiwi
- 1/4 medium orange
- 1/4 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1/4 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/2 medium peppers, jalapeño
- 1 cup pineapple, canned in 100% juice
- 2 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 3 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 cup strawberries
- Chop pear, green onion, kiwifruit, orange, peppers and strawberries.
- In a large bowl, combine the pear, onion, kiwi, orange, peppers and pineapple. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours.
- Spray tortillas with cooking spray; cut into eight strips.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over the tortillas.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-14 minutes or just until crisp.
- Just before serving, drain salsa if desired. Stir in strawberries.
- Serve fruit salsa with cinnamon strips.
Calories: 164kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 108mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 19g