- Chop pear, green onion, kiwifruit, orange, peppers and strawberries.
- In a large bowl, combine the pear, onion, kiwi, orange, peppers and pineapple. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours.
- Spray tortillas with cooking spray; cut into eight strips.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over the tortillas.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-14 minutes or just until crisp.
- Just before serving, drain salsa if desired. Stir in strawberries.
- Serve fruit salsa with cinnamon strips.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie