- 2 fruit MANGO, FRESH
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 medium (3″ dia) apple
- 1/2 cup, unthawed blackberries, frozen
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 2 pita, small (4″ dia) pita, whole wheat
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Chop and mix fruit with coconut.
- Slice pita into triangles, place on baking sheet and sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake for 4-5 minutes, or until crisped.
- Serve with fruit salsa for dipping.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie