- 1/2 cup pineapple, frozen
- 1/2 cup mango cubes, frozen
- 1/2 cup strawberries, frozen, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 none cooking spray
- Place all frozen fruit in a saucepan and heat over medium. Cook for about 15 minutes until fruit begins to break down, stirring frequently.
- Pour fruit into a blender and add water. Mix until VERY SMOOTH!!
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Pour blended fruit onto the cookie sheet, then tip the pan to spread into an even layer. (The thicker it is, the longer it takes to set, but too thin and it’s not as tasty!)
- Place cookie sheet in the oven for 15 minutes. Then, without opening the oven door, turn off the heat and let set for 4-8 hours. (For thinner layers, make sure and check after 4 hours.)
- Once fruit leather isn’t sticky anymore and you can tell it is dried throughout, remove the pan from the oven.
- While the fruit leather is still on the parchment paper, cut it into long strips with a knife.
- Slowly peel away the fruit leather from the paper, and enjoy!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie