- 1 medium cabbage
- 2 medium apple
- 2 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/2 cup, chopped walnuts
- 4 tablespoon poppy seed dressing, light
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 4 teaspoon mustard
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- Thinly slice and chop cabbage. Dice apples. Add both to a large mixing bowl with cranberries, walnuts and dressing. Toss to coat. Set aside.
- Slice cucumber and cheese. Spread mustard onto each slice of bread and add cucumber, cheese, and turkey to each of 4 slices of bread. Top off each with a second slice of bread to make four sandwiches.
- Serve sandwiches with salad.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie