- 1 medium cabbage
- 2 medium apple
- 2 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/2 cup, chopped walnuts
- 4 tablespoon poppy seed dressing, light
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 4 teaspoon mustard
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- Thinly slice and chop cabbage. Dice apples. Add both to a large mixing bowl with cranberries, walnuts and dressing. Toss to coat. Set aside.
- Slice cucumber and cheese. Spread mustard onto each slice of bread and add cucumber, cheese, and turkey to each of 4 slices of bread. Top off each with a second slice of bread to make four sandwiches.
- Serve sandwiches with salad.
Calories: 661kcal | Carbohydrates: 92g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 1040mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 52g