- 2 cup strawberries
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- 10 cracker animal crackers
- Place a lollipop into a strawberry (it might be loose and slide around, but once frozen it will stick), dunk into the yogurt. Use a spoon to remove it from the yogurt if the stick comes out. S
- Sprinkle with crushed animal crackers and place on cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Repeat with all the strawberries and place the filled sheet into the freezer for at least two hours.
- Once frozen they can be stored in an airtight container.
Calories: 69kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 30mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g