- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 large egg
- 1 stalk green onion
- 10 ounce frozen vegetables, mixed
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- 1/8 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 cup, chunks pineapple
- 2 cup carrots, baby
- Cook rice as directed on package; set aside. Chop green onion and shell edamame (if needed).
- Heat sesame oil in a wok over medium heat. Whisk eggs together and add to wok, stirring to scramble and cooking until no longer runny. Add green onion, veggies, and edamame. Cook and stir until veggies have thawed. Add in cooked rice and soy sauce. Toss to coat and heat through: 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with pineapple chunks and baby carrots on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie