- 2 medium peach
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- Cut peaches and remove the pit (and the skin if desired).
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Add ice if desired until the preferred consistency is reached (or try using frozen peaches instead).
- Toast bread and top with butter.
- Serve immediately.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie