- 4 large egg
- 4 medium kiwi
- 8 medium freezer waffles
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- Hard boil eggs for 10 minutes, and allow to cool slightly.
- Chop kiwi. Toast waffles.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of yogurt on 4 waffles or package it to go. Sprinkle with kiwi, and top with another waffle to make a sandwich or slice them and add them to your to go box to add later.
- Serve waffles with a hard boiled egg.
Calories: 328kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 197mg | Sodium: 526mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g