- 2 1/4 teaspoon yeast, active dry
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 2/3 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 2/3 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, green
- 1/2 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 ounce pepperoni
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cup blueberries
- Mix the yeast, brown sugar and water together. Let it rest for about 10 minutes, or until it becomes frothy.
- In a large bowl, mix the salt and flour together. Add the oil and yeast mixture. Blend well until a dough forms. Using your hands, press and fold together for approximately 1 minute. Cover with a clean towel and let it rise until double in size.
- While dough rises, prepare your fillings by dicing veggies, cutting pepperoni into quarters and shredding cheese. Set aside in separate containers.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll out very thin onto a lightly floured surface – about 1/4″ thick.
- Use a drinking cup or cookie cutter to make dough rounds.
- Use about 1 teaspoon of pizza sauce on each small circle (do not overdo, it will seep out when baking). Add veggies, pepperoni, and cheese.
- Fold dough in half and press the edges forming a crescent shape. Place on a pizza stone or baking sheet. If you use a baking sheet, spray with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm with blueberries on the side.
Calories: 600kcal | Carbohydrates: 92g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 994mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 10g