- 4 slice Swiss cheese
- 4 serving 2 slices Chicken breast, fat-free, mesquite flavor, sliced
- 1 cup shredded lettuce, green leaf
- 1/2 cup shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- 4 slice Sandwich Thins, Wheat
- 2 medium plum
- 4 cup milk
- Place one slice cheese, 2 slices chicken, 1/4 cup green leaf and 1/8 cup iceburg atop each of one side thins, top with second half thins.
- Serve each sandwich with 1/2 plum and glass of milk.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie