- 4 none new potatoes, red or white
- 4 cup broccoli, florets
- 4 medium orange
- Heat outdoor grill to 375°F.
- Poke a few small holes into potatoes and wrap with foil. Place onto hottest area of grill for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, lay out 4 large pieces of foil; add a piece of salmon to each. Mince garlic and sprinkle over salmon.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, olive oil, vinegar, thyme, salt, and pepper; drizzle onto salmon and wrap tightly in the foil.
- Wrap broccoli in foil as well (separate from the salmon).
- Place salmon and broccoli onto hot grill with potatoes. Cook salmon for 15 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork. The broccoli should only take 5-10 minutes for a crisp tender texture.
- Serve salmon alongside potatoes, broccoli, and oranges.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie