- 4 piece flatbread, plain
- 4 tbsp pesto
- 4 serving TURKEY BREAST, DELI SLICED
- 2 cup spinach
- 4 slice (1 oz) Muenster cheese
- 1 pepper, large (3-3/4″ long, 3″ dia) bell pepper, yellow
- 2 cup chopped (1/2″ pieces) cauliflower
- 4 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- 2 cup, whole strawberries
- Preheat sandwich press, or stovetop griddle to heat sandwich.
- Slice bread in half, spread one side with pesto, top with turkey, spinach, cheese and second half of focaccia. Heat sandwich in a sandwich press until cheese melts. Serve with pepper slices, cauliflower bites and ranch dressing for dipping; strawberries on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie