- 1 cup hummus
- 4 large (6-1/2″ dia) naan
- 4 serving TURKEY BREAST, DELI SLICED
- 4 leaf inner lettuce
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cup honeydew
- 2 cup edamame, shelled
- Spread an even amount of hummus onto each piece of naan bread.
- Top with turkey, lettuce, chopped sun-dried tomatoes, and cheddar cheese. Roll up or fold in half and slice into smaller pieces.
- Serve with honeydew and edamame on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie