- 4 large naan
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 serving turkey pepperoni
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 2 medium orange
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- Cut bread into quarters (any shape you feel the kids will love), and slice pepper. Peel oranges and split into wedges.
- Divide all ingredients into 4 equal portions, place into separate containers, and pack into lunchboxes. If serving at home, simply set out all ingredients separately and allow children to assemble pizzas as desired.
- Serve pizzas with peppers, dip, and oranges on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie