- Preheat grill or skillet to medium-high. Combine grapeseed oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and chili powder in a bowl. Rub onto steak. Toss onto grill or in skillet and cook for 4 minutes per side. Allow to rest.
- Cook barley as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, prepare brussels: Remove stems from brussels and slice in half. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium, and add brussels. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 8-10 minutes. Add vinegar and maple syrup, toss to coat evenly.
- Add barley, cranberries, and cashews to brussels; toss to coat evenly. Remove from heat and add feta.
- Serve flank with warm barley salad on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie