- 2 cup strawberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Cook oats as directed on package.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Whisk eggs together, then season with salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs into hot skillet. Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes, then stir; continue cooking until eggs are no longer runny, stirring occasionally to scramble.
- Slice strawberries.
- Top oats with strawberries and honey, and serve alongside scrambled eggs.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie