- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1/2 medium onion, red
- 6 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 12 ounce white fish fillet
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 8 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 2 cup strawberries
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cut tomatoes and onion into wedges and place on a baking sheet lined with foil. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and toss to coat. Roast for 20-30 minutes or until browned.
- While veggies roast, prepare fish by brushing with olive oil. In a small bowl mix together cumin, remaining salt, and pepper; then rub onto fish. Place in oven with veggies and allow to bake for 10-15 minutes or until it flakes when pulled back with a fork.
- Once tomatoes and onion wedges have finished roasting, remove and allow to cool slightly. Then, add to a food processor along with the cilantro. Gradually add 1/4 cup of olive oil as well as the chipotle (use more or less to taste), processing until smooth.
- Warm tortillas by following the package directions.
- Serve fish in tortillas, topped with sour cream and tomato salsa. Serve strawberries on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie