- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/3 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1/2 cup yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar, rice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 8 leaf outer lettuce
- 2 medium banana
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Cool.
- Meanwhile, grate cucumber and combine with yogurt, feta, quartered cherry tomatoes, dill, rice vinegar and salt. Add cooled quinoa and mix well.
- Slice pitas in half and split open. Add a lettuce leaf to each pita half and stuff with quinoa mixture. Place 2 pita halves and half a banana on each plate.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie