- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1/8 cup milk
- 8 large egg
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 medium mango
- Add oil to a non-stick skillet and heat over medium.
- Dice bell pepper, add to pan, and sauté 1-2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together milk and eggs. Add to skillet and scramble together with pepper, cooking until no longer runny.
- Turn off heat, stir in spinach, and allow to wilt; top with feta.
- Toast bread.
- Serve eggs over toast with sliced mango on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie