- 4 large egg
- 8 large egg white
- 4 ounces feta cheese crumbles
- 1 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 2 cup spinach
- 4 medium pita, whole wheat
- 3 cup grapes
- Whisk eggs together. Heat medium skillet, spray with cooking spray. Scramble eggs until no longer runny. Turn off heat, stir in feta and parsley.
- Stuff pita with spinach and top with egg mixture. Serve with grapes.
Calories: 431kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 211mg | Sodium: 792mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 21g