- 3 cup water
- 1 cup farro
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 medium (approx 2-3/4″ long, 2-1/2 dia.) bell pepper, red
- 1 pepper bell pepper, orange
- 1 cup chives, dried
- 4 fillet white fish fillet
- 1 fruit (2-1/8″ dia) lemon
- 1/3 cup 8 fl oz WHITE WINE VINEGAR
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2/3 tbsp (1 NLEA serving) Mustard, Dijon Style
- 1/2 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 2 cup pineapple
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Chop peppers, set aside.
- In medium pan, combine 3 cups water, farro, salt; boil; reduce heat to a simmer; cook for 30 minutes; allow water to become absorbed and farro to become tender. Remove from stove, stir in peppers, and chives, set aside, covered; veggies will slightly soften from the steam of the cooked farro (if you would like a softer pepper, just sauté before adding to farro).
- Place fish in a baking dish, zest lime over the fish and season with salt and pepper, as desired; bake for 15-20 minutes, until fish becomes flakey. While baking, whisk together vinegar, oil, Dijon and pepper; pour over farro, mix well.
- Serve fish with farro with pineapple on the side.
Calories: 419kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 349mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 10g