- 2 medium banana
- 1/8 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1/2 cup granola
- Peel your bananas and cut them into 3 or 4 sections each.
- Spoon peanut butter into a ziploc bag, seal, and cut the tip off of one corner; squeeze onto top of each banana chunk. (It will be easiest to put the peanut butter into a pastry bag with a tip, but you don’t have to get that fancy.)
- Dip the bottom part of each banana chunk into yogurt then into granola to coat. (You may need to break the granola into smaller pieces first to help it stick.)
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie